Friday 1 January 2016

CDMUSICROW BLOG 1 JANUARY 2016

Happy New Year to all friends and bloggers. 

Last year I can report that I sold 1089 Items across eBay & Amazon. Although eBay is the main point of sale as only 66 Items were processed through Amazon I will continue with Amazon for now.

Here is the Business Card for 2016!!


The message this year is tell your friends and please pass our details on to them to help us push the sales upwards.  The more observant of you will notice WordPress Blog coming soon still the aim to hopefully launch this in 2016 with a marketplace attached to it definitely with a link to the eBay store.

CDMUSICROW is on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn. The details are on the above card. Please come and like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and if you have a business come and connect with  us on LinkedIn it does not cost anything! I like to share and retweet and a SOLD ON, #CDMUSICROWTrackoftheDay features are among the items I offer, Just type in #CDMUSICROW into Facebook or Twitter previous items should appear!

I am interested and thinking about a Facebook group for friends of CDMusicrow perhaps a daily chit chat discussing Business, tips, music, eBay, Amazon or whatever subject suits the day.  As long as we have fun respect others opinions there would be very few rules.

On the selling front I have reintroduce the International Standard postage to eBay as well as the International Tracked & Signed postage already offered.  I will refund the different as I have one standard rate to European buyers. An extra charge of 10p for packaging is levied for CDS higher for records but I aim to be fair for post & packing costs.

For the time being I'm going to wish you all Happy New Year please come and find us on social media and visit us  at CDMUSICROW STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment