Friday 16 December 2011

WELCOME TO CDmusicrow NEWS

Hello I am Chris Bryant I run an Ebay Store called Cdmusicrow. The journey started on the 8th September 2010 under a franchise called discountmusiccds. Please note this franchise as far as I am aware is no longer trading it was alledgely sold in Sept 11 but have heard nothing from the new owners. So It looks like I am on my own!! I sell a range of new and used cds / dvds across many genres currently I have over 1000 cds on ebay. I hope in the next year to reach my target of 3000 new and used cds.  I also hope to start trading on more selling platforms such as amazon, playtrade etc.
I will be blogging often in 2012 I tried a facebook page but that failed. So I want your comments on anything revelent to music - Certainly cd sales have fallen but I do believe there is still years left in the format as digital has a long way to go to overtake the sales of cds.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Happy New Year. A new web design is on the way as in my opinion the franchise is now over and it will be an ebay independent shop. More news soon.

    ReplyDelete